Matador Meggings is an innovative men’s athleisure brand primarily known for its men’s leggings specifically designed for the male anatomy and the needs of the modern man. We offer dozens of unique styles in the meggings and compression shorts categories while expanding to all types of compression gear as well as underwear, swimwear, and more. Our mission is to elevate & empower men by giving them confidence, comfort, and joy through the performance apparel we craft.
We're looking for a Jack-of-all-trades who will be one of the first hires in our European HQ in Barcelona and directly report to the CEO. You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact in expanding a global brand. You will develop your knowledge and skill base in many business functions as we are looking for someone capable of wearing a plethora of hats in an environment where roles are not 100% defined.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch with you right away!
- CRM Initiatives
- Engage existing customers via all marketing channels such as email, sms, push, referrals & rewards programs.
- Manage the marketing calendar to organize new product launches, discounts & promotions, special days & holidays.
- External Communications
- Oversee all customer acquisition flows such as influencer marketing, ambassador program, collabs, partnerships, and sponsorships.
- Promote the brand via media/press outreach, PR activities, editorials, and B2B channels such as wholesale partners or potential investors.
- Paid Media
- Oversee all digital advertising such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, and more.
- Act as the agency liaison for affiliate marketing, SEO, and paid media content creation.
- Social Media
- Manage organic posts on all platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok, Youtube, Quora, etc.
- Create engaging organic content, collect user-generated content, monitor comments.
- Authorized to work in EU
- Minimum 5 years of experience at relevant jobs
- Industry experience in E-commerce, Retail, Fashion, or Apparel
- Advanced English language capability (this role is 100% in English)
- Core business knowledge in email marketing, digital advertising, social media, and media outreach
- Fun, sense of humor, playfulness, and sass (needed to convey Matador’s unique brand voice)
- Practical knowledge in data, analytics, and research
- Project management, prioritization, time management, problem-solving, and communication skills