Matador Meggings is an innovative men’s athleisure brand primarily known for its men’s leggings specifically designed for the male anatomy and the needs of the modern man. We offer dozens of unique styles in the meggings and compression shorts categories while expanding to all types of compression gear as well as underwear, swimwear, and more. Our mission is to elevate & empower men by giving them confidence, comfort, and joy through the performance apparel we craft.
We're looking for a Jack-of-all-trades who will be one of the first hires in our European HQ in Barcelona and directly report to the CEO. You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact in expanding a global brand. You will develop your knowledge and skill base in many business functions as we are looking for someone capable of wearing a plethora of hats in an environment where roles are not 100% defined.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and we'll be in touch with you right away!
- Customer Service
- Manage customer relationships and respond to incoming inquiries via email and other channels.
- Improve customer experience and satisfaction through surveys and insights & feedback collection from support channels.
- Develop workflow charts and documentation on internal processes.
- E-commerce Management
- Update the website for new products, newly arriving inventory, and content changes including the Matador Magazine.
- Oversee all data & analytics requests by actively using Google Analytics and Shopify Reporting.
- Internal Operations
- Oversee the entire product cycle from production to fulfillment acting as a liaison with all external partners and vendors.
- Monitor inventory levels and forecast future sales in order to place monthly purchase orders.
- Act as a project manager coordinating cross-functional teams, supply-chain partners, photo shoots, and other projects.
- Authorized to work in EU
- Minimum 3 years of experience at relevant jobs
- Industry experience in E-commerce, Retail, Fashion, or Apparel
- Advanced English language capability (this role is 100% in English)
- Core business knowledge in operations, customer service, and production monitoring
- Fun, sense of humor, playfulness, and sass (needed to convey Matador’s unique brand voice)
- Practical knowledge in data, analytics, and research
- Project management, prioritization, time management, problem-solving, and communication skills